Day tripper ticket, sit down lunch and return oversnow
Terms and Conditions
1. Charlotte Pass Snow Resort Pty Limited is referred to as “CPSR”, “we”, “us”, “our” within these terms and conditions
2. The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 implies into contracts for the supply by a corporation of services to a consumer certain non-excludable warranties that, amongst other things, the services will be tended with due care and skill. Except to the extent that the ticket holder has non-excludable rights under the Act, tickets are issued to the holder (or his agent) on the condition that Charlotte Pass Snow Resort Pty Ltd (CPSR) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever to the person or property of the holder howsoever caused or occurring whether or not within, upon or adjacent to any of the property, facilities or leasehold areas of CPSR and whether or nor caused by or arising from any default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise of CPSR, it’s assigns, servants and agents.
3. You acknowledge the risk warning set out in bold and capitals below and that the warning constitutes a risk warning pursuant to the Civil Liabilities Act
4. You acknowledge that you will observe the Alpine Responsibility Code (copies are available upon request) and that you will conduct yourself in a safe and controlled manner at all times.
5. Flexi 5 passes are available to adult local permanent residents of the Snowy Mountains area.
a. A local is defined as any permanent resident of the following towns: Jindabyne, Berridale, Cooma, Dalgety, Nimmitabel, Adaminaby, Bombala, Bredbo, Thredbo or Perisher.
b. Proof of residence must be established by showing your current driver’s licence when purchasing the Flexi 5 Pass.
6. The Flexi 5 is 5 x day tripper tickets are valid at Charlotte Pass Snow Resort, redeemable at any time during the 2021 season (12th June to 3rd October 2021) and cannot be combined with any other offer.
7. Flexi 5 is for return Oversnow transport and lift pass or snow shoe tour valid only on the same day. Flexi 5 is not valid for guests staying overnight at Charlotte Pass Snow Resort
8. Your Flexi 5 Pass can be shared with friends & family and used on any day/s during the 2021 snow season.
9. Where you book Flexi 5 ticket/s you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
a. The Flexi 5 Pass (and any of its tickets) cannot be resold, or used for a commercial purpose.
b. There is a limit of one Flexi 5 Pass per person.
d. Unused Flexi 5 tickets will not be refunded or transferred to another season.
g. When booking your Flexi 5 tickets you may choose from one of the two following Flexi 5 options:
I. Option A – Return Oversnow Transport, Full Mountain Lift Ticket & hot lunch from day tripper menu
II. Option B – Return Oversnow Transport, 2 ½ hr Guided Snowshoe Tour & a picnic lunch overlooking the main range
h. Once you have booked your Flexi 5 ticket (by phone or in person), it cannot be changed, transferred or cancelled.
j. We recommend you book your Flexi 5 ticket/Oversnow Transport as early as possible to avoid disappointment (we cannot guarantee Oversnow Transport availability). In some circumstances we may be required to alter your Oversnow Transport time.
k. Snowshoe tours (option 2) may only operate on certain days subject to weather & snow conditions.
l. We do not offer a refund or replacement for lost or stolen tickets, or if any facilities are not operating for any reason.
m. You must be ready for your Charlotte Pass Oversnow Transport to and from the resort at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure times on your tickets. If you miss your ticketed departure times then you will have to wait for the next available Charlotte Pass Oversnow Transport, which could result in lengthy delays.
n. Services are subject to change at the absolute discretion of Charlotte Pass Snow Resort.