Updated 1st May 2021
Charlotte Pass Resort is committed to ensuring that the health and safety of our guests, staff and the community is a top priority. Having consulted closely with Industry and Government representatives, Charlotte Pass implemented a COVID Safe Operating Plan to operate within applicable Government regulations and guidelines.
Our Safe Operating Plan includes a series of wellbeing measures. These measures may continue to change, as and when Government guidelines and regulations evolve.
We ask all guests to follow these measures, as we all have an individual responsibility to do our part.
Download the COVIDSafe app
Charlotte Pass Resort strongly encourages all guests to download the COVIDSafe app. The COVIDSafe app can be downloaded HERE.
Guests who are unwell should not visit Charlotte Pass Resort
For the safety of all, the following Guests should not visit Charlotte Pass Resort:
- Guests who are unwell, or who are displaying flu like symptoms. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste and loss of smell. Other reported symptoms include fatigue, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.
- Guests who are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Guests who are from a declared COVID-19 Hotspot (as designated by NSW Health).
- Guests who have been directed by NSW Health to Self-Isolate.
- Guests who have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
SUMMER COVID-19 MEASURES
- Stillwell Hotel is currently open.
- Please contact your accommodation provider directly for further operating details that may be specific to their property.
- All Stillwell Hotel food and beverage facilities are currently open, with capacity limits as per Government guidelines.
- All guests who enter any food or beverage venue must provide contact details using the QR code for the purpose of contact tracing.
- Each guest must sign in individually, they cannot sign in on behalf of a group.
- No bookings of more than 30 people in a group will be accepted.
- All in-resort payment methods will be contactless EFTPOS, no cash will be accepted.
- Physical distancing markers will be in place and information posters will be placed at entrances and throughout all public facilities.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the resort for guest use.
- Increased sanitisation and cleaning regime for all public facilities and points of high contact.
- Physical Distancing will be implemented in lift lines on the Kosciuszko Triple Chair, with 1.5m distance required between guests. Limits on the number of guests permitted on each lift of:
- Kosciuszko Triple Chair – 1 per chair
- Those who live together can ride lifts together.
WINTER COVID-19 MEASURES
Oversnow Transport departing Perisher Valley (Winter Only)
- All Guests will be required to sign a declaration confirming that they are not experiencing flu like symptoms, awaiting COVID-19 test results, are not from a declared COVID-19 hotspot or have been in close contact to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Guests who are unwell, or displaying flu like symptoms will not be permitted to board.
- All guests will be temperature checked prior to boarding the Oversnow. Guests who have a temperature of more than 37.5C will not be permitted to board.
- All guests will be provided with a face mask, which is required to be worn at all times whilst inside the Oversnow vehicle.
- Enhanced cleaning of Oversnow vehicles will be undertaken, with a focus on high contact areas such as seats, handles and seatbelts.
- Before travelling, please ensure you review our Oversnow Transport Terms and Conditions.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to pre-purchase their Lift Tickets, Equipment Rental and Snowsports Lessons prior to arrival.
- 2021 Season Passes and Escape Passes can be used throughout the 2021 snow season.
- Physical Distancing will be implemented in lift lines, with 1.5m distance required between guests.
- Group lessons will be available, with class sizes to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Private lessons will be available.
- The Kosi Kids Snowsports Program will operate in 2021, further details to be released shortly.
- Rental of skis, boards, boots, clothing and helmets will be available for winter 2021. Guests should pre-book clothing hire to ensure availability.
We appreciate your understanding that while some of these measures may be of minor inconvenience, they are being introduced in the interests of safety and wellbeing.